Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

OS: The Pending Date & Surprise

A girl with an angry face walked fast through the office macking her way upstairs to cabin.
"Hey, call the guards. This girl is going to ASR's cabin without an appointment.""No, you've joined today that's why you don't know it but this is Mrs. ASR, let her go! And I'm telling you night now, let her always go to him, doesn't matter if he's in an important meeting. Or else ASR will fire you."The man nodded and looked at her going up.
"ARNAV JI" Khushi rushed into his cabin, screaming out his name as loud as possible.
Arnav, who was having a conversation about a new project with two employes, looked at his fuming wife. He closed the file he was holding and gave to one of the employe.
"Take this first and check the papers carefully. We'll talk about the rest, tomorrow. You many leave now."They nodded and left, greeting Khushi before.Arnav stood up and Khushi walked in.
"Khushi..." He put his hands on her shoulders but she moved back, leaving him a bit surprised."No, don't touch me. I'm very angry with you.""But Khushi..." he tried to speak but was interrupted as she suddenly raised her hand in front of him. "When I am talking, just listen to me, damn it.""A little smirk apeared on his face seeing his mad wife raising her hand like Daadi and copying him. He wanted to burst out into laughter but however managed to controll himself as she was really stairs."Till today, I've never asked you to go out, together. And today, as I was in mood, you yourself promised to take me out. I got ready and kept waiting for more than one hour. But you didn't come neither you were picking up my call. I felt like being fooled."
While Khushi was talking, Arnav had noticed that she was wearing a beautiful dark pink, red shaded saree with a shining diamond set with matching earrings that he had gifted her. She have had her hairs open with light make up. He was so lost in admiring his beautiful wife that he didn't even noticed when she stopped pouring out her heart.Khushi but thinking of him ignoring her and busy inventing a good excuse was displeased at his reaaction. She shook her head and turned to leave. Just then he came back to his sense and held her wrist turning her back.
"Khushi, I am sorry. You got the full right for being mad at me. I know I've made you wait so long but I had to attend an importandt meeting meeting and it ran longer than planned, so my cell was on silent mode and I forgot checking it after that. But I was about to leave now after this little conversation when you come. Please forgive your Arnav ji. I promise I'll always cancel all my meetings if we are going out."Khushi but looked away trying to be tough and not wanting to forgive him easily. She sat on his chair and looked away."No, I won't forgive you, today."
Arnav knew she was lying, as she was avoiding an eye-contact.Come on Khushi, I know you are not angry at me anymore but just pretending to be.""So what? Today you're not coming through with just an apology. Do something else to woo me."He raised his eyebrows with a slight smirk."Oh really?"
Then Arnav moved toward his chair, she was sitting on. He leaned on her and held the chair for support. With the other hand clutching her front hair strips behind her ear, he made his way toward her lips to unitethem with his. Her now fake anger melted away by his touch and her heart started beating faster. This wasn't him touch her for the first time ot this wouldn't be their first or second kiss. Infact, they have already gone far. But it didn't matter because everytime he touches or kisses her, it feels like the first time. She was lost in his chocolate brown eyes that were spitting so much love and passion for her and started breathing heavily. Their lips were now just a milimeter (1 mm = 0.03937...inch) apart when...
"ASR..."Suddenly a girl knocked on the dorr looking down.
Arnav raised his eyes and closed his fist in anger being back in his ASR mode. Khushi giggled seeing him like that again. He stood up straight and turned.
"I-I am really sorry, but it's very important...""NO" he interrupted her. "Nothing is more important than Khushi! So whatever it is, postpone it on tomorrow including everything else. You may leave now."She nodded and went away.
Khushi stood up now. "Arnav ji, do you talk in this way to your employes?""When they stop me from romancing my wife, then ya." he smirked.Khushi blushed smilingly and hid her face into his chest wrapping her arms around him. He smiled and hugged her back."Khushi, it isn't late. I can still fulfill my promise. Let's go out." He whispered in her ears with a husky voice. She looked up at him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Sure" she smiled.

A vehicle stopped and Arnav got off at first and like a gentle , he opened the door for her and helped Khushi getting down by holding her hand. After she stepped out, she saw that they were at the garden.
In front of them, there was a hence entrance decorated with lights and flowers. A way was made of rose petals with pillers at each side, leading to the pavilion with white curtains, balloons and flowers. In the pavilion there was a table and two chairs with white sheets and candle-stand on the table.
A smile formed on her lips and Khushi looked at Arnav. He took her hand and they both walked toward the candle-light dinner, prepared on the table.
After getting in, Khushi again looked at the decorations and her eyes get moist.

"What's up, Khushi? Why are there tears in your eyes? He asked holding her on a shouder.
"It must have taken a lot of time for all this."
"Ten seconds."
"What?" She said looking confusingly.
"Yes, I needed just ten seconds to tell Aman to..."
"Wait a minute!" She interrupted him at sudden. "So you didn't do this all by yourself."
"Of course not, Khushi. There are professional people who do all this."
"But it must be your idea with this decorations."
"No, I just told him to organize a special date."
Khushi gasped loudly and shook her heas, rolling her eyes.
"But it was my idea to organize it here in the garden. And you know why?"
Khushi raised her eyebrows askingly, making a baby face.
"You remember our last date in that Italian restaurant where you broke that man's specs?"
She laughed and nodded.
"Well, I wanted to be sure that nothing of that sort happens this time."
And then he smiled seeing her mouth making that perfect "O" shape.

"Just kidding. It's just, I thought you would like it, under the sky, full of stars and the shining moon in Mama's garden."
"You thought it right. And it still would be lovely even without these decorations."
"No, no, no, this is intended to perform a different task." He smirked.
Khushi blushed smilingly understanding his intentions.
Arnav moved and pulled the chair for her. She sat down and he also took place on the chair opposite to her.

"Arnav ji, don't you want to know why I was in a mood to go out?"
"Yep, that was even going in my mind. How come you wanted to go on a romantic dinner date, yourself?"
"Because, I have a surprise for you."
"Surprise?"
"Yes, I have to tell you something very important. And it's even better that we're here in Mama's garden. She will love it."
"Khushi, you're making me curious. Spill it out, now." Arnav ordered.
"Calm down, Arnav ji. You have to break of yelling at me now."
"Okay, I'm sorry but you're still not telling me what is that surprise."
Khushi stood up and went out of the pavilion to look at the shinning stars. Arnav followed her and hugged her from behind.
"Khushi, please...now tell me what you want to say."
She giggled and looked up.

"Mama, your son is very impatient. But you're getting to know it first of all that your son is soon going to be a father."
Arnav left Khushi to stand up right and turned her.
"Khushi, is this true?" he asked disbelievingly but had already joy in his eyes.
Khushi blushed and nodded.
"Yes, Arnav ji. We're going to be parents."
A wide smile appeared on his face and he picked up Khushi in his arms twirling her. 
"No Arnav ji. Please let me down."
He placed a kiss on her forehead still holding in her in his arms.
"I'm really happy Khushi. You're giving me most precious happiness ever."
"No Arnav ji, I'm not giving you anything. But this child is the living proof of that love you've given me." Khushi replied with wet eyes.

Arnav looked at his Khushi. She was pregnant. He couldn't describe how delighted and glad he was. Their small world was going to have to have another member. A member who will be a little bit ASR and a little bit Sanka devi, a bit of that naughty Arnav and a bit of that mature Khushi. The perfect combination of these two were poled apart but destiny brought them together and their hatred converted into true and pure love. Remembering their story, he moved his lips toward hers covering his beautiful and now pregnant wife's mouth with his.

1 Kommentar: